Friday, January 23, 2009

Food on Fridays



Today's food post is not nearly as healthy as the above button implies. HA! No sir, today we are talking sweets.

The girls and I recently made Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies using this RECIPE.



I didn't get a photo of the finished product, which had a glazey chocolate frosting on top, but you get the idea. They were irresistably delicious, and also pretty and would make a special little gift for my Sweetie for Valentine's Day. Oh, hey! That's coming up. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what I'm making on February 14th!

Thanks for this great recipe (and showing how to smoosh in the cherries)!

Unknown said...

Yeah, about those cherries... I cheated and cut them in half to stretch the jar. Those babies are expensive in Guatemala! :o)

Tammy said...

Thanks for the recipe. Will try soon as Bob's favorite is anything with cherries!